28 Feb 2012

saranghaeyo xD

do you think that little children does not have sense ? what is your opinion regarding this issue ? let me story about my experience relating to this issue :)

on 25th , my grannie's house buat kenduri kecil kecilan je . so sedang kitorang helping helping nie , my lil cousin came towards me and said " kak hanim saranghaeyo" ! ekekekekeke serius COMEL tahu . before nie tengok dalam korean drama je budak kecik cakap macam tu . so saye pun mencapai lah nikon saye untuk merakam detik detik saranghaeyo itu :DDD


okay ! ABAIKAN KELAPA kat belakang tu . kenduri kata :)

 and that's my lil sis yang sangat menyibuk ! ekekek ;D

"kak hanim saranghaeyo xDD " syahmie said .



THE POINT HERE IS when a lil boy or girl say love to you , you must appreciate it and show that you also love them . that is the best way to maintain your relationship . don't think the little children has no sense dear :)

as a result , now syahmie always remember me and talk to me a lot . it's very exciting guys . so apa lagi ? TRY IT with your family and your special one :) peace !